The Marketing & Communications Coordinator reports to the President & CEO and is responsible for developing and implementing our overall marketing and communication strategy to support our growth objectives. As the steward of the Purodora Lab brand, he or she puts our market positioning into action and promotes the company.
- Monitor the market, including the competition, other products, threats and opportunities.
- Understand markets and support the alignment of our product offering.
- Attract prospective customers and ensure follow-up by the sales team.
- Support business development with retailers by developing promotional and business tools.
- Develop new international B2B clients in collaboration with the CEO.
Visibly & reach
- Define and maintain the brand image in all corporate communications.
- Plan, deploy and optimize advertising and sponsored campaigns on social media, press relations, influencers, sponsorships, events and e-commerce.
- Write blog posts and newsletters.
- Develop an online community via the company's social media channels.
- Support the inbound marketing agency in implementing our digital strategy including lead magnets, Google AdWords, retargeting and SEO.
- Lead, in collaboration with the agency, the growth of our e-commerce platform as a second distribution channel for the company's products.
- Manage our different platforms (YouTube, Shopify, HubSpot, Google).
- Manage the growth and retention of customer accounts.
- Develop incentive programs for B2B clients.
- Participate in company trade shows.
- Define the launch strategy for new products.
- Ensure resources are in place for successful launches.
- Develop product training for sales and distributors teams.
- Ensure the creation of marketing tools to support our B2B customers.
- Stay informed of the latest marketing trends, practices and innovations,and make recommendations to senior management.
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations.
- Monitor web performance indicators in collaboration with the agency.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- At least 3-5 years of prior work experience.
- Great work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Contagious positive energy.
- Passion for dynamic, fast-paced environments
Required skills & experience :
- Bachelor or master's degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in B2B, B2C and/or e-commerce.
- Experience with HubSpot and/or other marketing automation software.
- Excellent communication and creativity.
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
- Understanding of marketing automation and blogging software to generatetraffic, convert visitors to leads, and then nurture them (using automatedworkflows) into converted customers.
- Proven knowledge of business operations, including skills in sales,consulting & problem solving.
- Ability to work independently "on-the-fly" and under tight deadlines, adapt to rapidly changing priorities to balance short-term demands and long-term strategic initiatives.
Proven leadership skills contributing to a smaller team, as well as the ability to work well with others, build trust within a team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and associated stakeholders simultaneously.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Salary: $43,680 to $62,400 based on experience.
- Option to work remotely according to our policies.
Think you're the right person for the job or want to know more? Contact Marc-André Monette at1-877-820-2746 ext. 111 or email@example.com