How to Get Rid of Cooking Smell?
Kitchen can get smelly. It’s easy for food odors to get trapped in kitchen surfaces such as fabrics or flooring – or even the range hood. If you’ve already tried using an air freshener to eliminate kitchen smells, then you already know that these products only mask odors temporarily. Here are the three most common kitchen odors and how to get rid of any odor for good.
How to get rid of food odors in ambient air
- Spray Purodora Lab Smoke Odor Neutralizer for Fabrics & Ambient Air on filters of your range hood.
- Spray Smoke Odor Neutralizer for Fabrics & Ambient Air on a cloth and hang it over a floor or table fan.
- Leave the fan running for one hour in each room that has a bad smell.
Food smell really strong?
You may need to respray the air or surfaces a couple of times to get rid of the smell completely. But don’t worry – it really does work!
How to get rid of food odors on hard surfaces
- Dilute ½ cups (120 ml) of Smoke Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer for Hard Surfaces in 1 gallon (4 L) of water.
- Clean with this solution the backsplash/ceramic tiles around your stove, the kitchen floors, walls, cabinets, etc.
How to get rid of food odors on fabrics
- Spray Smoke Odor Neutralizer for Fabrics & Ambient Air directly on kitchen curtains, carpets, clothes, etc.
- Allow surface to air dry; no rinsing required.
So long bad food odors in kitchen!
Getting rid of bad food odors in kitchen is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.