How to Get Rid of Dog Pee Smell in Mattress?
So Spot just did his business on your bed and now your mattress reeks of dog pee? Don’t get mad – or blow your budget on a new mattress. Purodora Lab has a cheap and easy solution for getting rid of dog urine smell completely from mattresses, sofa cushions and thick pillows. Not only that, but it even works on urine that’s MONTHS old.
How to eliminate dog pee smell from mattresses, sofas and cushions
Simply follow the steps below to get rid of the dog urine smell.
You can clean the mattress all you want, but chances are the dog urine has seeped below the surface. The only way to get 100% rid of the dog pee smell is with a dog urine odor neutralizer like Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer.
To get dog pee smell out of thick cushions and mattresses
- Mark a circle (using a string or thread) around the peed-on area. Make this circle a good 4 to 5 inches (10 to 12 cm) bigger than you think it needs to be to make sure you treat all of the urine.
- Inject Urine Odor Neutralizer INTO the mattress or cushion with a syringe (it might sound crazy, but it works – we promise!).
- Start at the outer edge of the circle and work your way toward the center. Inject 1 tsp (5 ml) of product every 1 inch (2.5 cm) to make sure the product comes into contact with all of the urine.
- Lightly spray the surface of the mattress or cushion with Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer.
- Allow mattress/cushion to air dry. No need to rinse.
And that’s it – your mattress, sofa or cushion no longer smells of dog urine!
Alcohol-based products like Urine Odor Neutralizer can leave a dark ring on some colored fabrics where the dye has not set properly. No need to worry! Simply rub the fabric with a damp cloth and the stain will disappear immediately.
Urine Odor Neutralizer leaves behind a fresh scent that can linger for days. If you are easily bothered by scents, we recommend you ventilate the room when treating surfaces with this product.
Why use Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn urine odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them completely on contact
- Easy to use – just spray/inject and walk away
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Alcohol-based – neutralizes odors on contact and then evaporates quickly to leave surfaces dry
- Doesn’t cause mattresses and cushions to mildew like enzyme or water-based products, even with regular use
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Can also be used on fabrics, wood and countless other surfaces that smell of urine – even in the car
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
- Works equally well on human urine and all pet urine (dogs, horses, rodents, etc.)
So long dog pee smell on mattresses and cushions!
Getting rid of strong dog pee smell on mattresses and other thick cushions really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.