How to Get Rid of Dog Pee Smell on Concrete?
So your dog peed on the concrete floor in your home and now it stinks of urine? Concrete is extremely porous, which means odors can seep deep below the surface. Fear not – we have a quick and easy way to get rid of strong dog urine smell from concrete and other porous surfaces.
How to eliminate dog pee smell from concrete floors and walls
Simply follow these steps to remove dog urine odors on concrete.
You can clean your concrete floor all you want, but chances are the dog urine has seeped below the porous surface. The only way to get 100% rid of the strong pee smell is with a dog urine odor neutralizer like Urine Odor Neutralizer.
To remove dog pee smell from concrete floors, walls, decks, etc.
- First clean the concrete with Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant and Animal Odor Neutralizer. Mix ½ cup of product in 1 gallon (4 L) of lukewarm water and wash floor.
- Allow floor to air dry or use a heater.
- When floor is dry, spray the area the dog urinated on with Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer.
- Ventilate the room and allow surface to air dry. Do not rinse off. And that’s it – your concrete no longer smells of dog urine!
Gravity works on urine, too, which means it may have seeped deep into the concrete – especially if your dog has urinated on this same spot more than once. If Urine Odor Neutralizer doesn’t get 100% rid of the urine smell, it means the product didn’t come into contact with all the odor-causing molecules in the urine. Simply repeat the treatment until the smell is completely gone.
Also make sure you’re treating the entire area the dog has peed on. If necessary, get down on your knees and use your nose to sniff out any areas you might have missed. It’s better to treat a larger-than-necessary area than to miss some of the urine.
Why use Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn dog urine odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them permanently on contact
- Easy to use – just spray and walk away
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Alcohol-based – neutralizes odors on contact and then evaporates quickly to leave surfaces dry; no risk of mold
- Won’t degrade or discolor concrete, even with regular use
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Can also be used on fabrics, wood and countless other surfaces that smell of urine
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
- Works equally well on human urine and all pet urine (dogs, horses, rodents, etc.)
Why use Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer
- 2-in-1 concentrated disinfectant cleaner & animal odor neutralizer that works magic on pet urine and even skunk smells
- Eliminates urine odors from all sorts of surfaces – grass, shrubs, gravel, asphalt, decks & more
- Eliminates unwanted smells on contact, instead of temporarily masking them like air fresheners
- Can also be used both inside & outside the home to clean and disinfect all sorts of surfaces
- pH neutral formula won’t damage wood floors, walls, ceilings, ceramics, cabinets, concrete, etc.
- Safe for the environment & its inhabitants
- Leaves a pleasant mint smell in the air for several hours
So long pee smell!
Getting rid of dog pee smell in concrete really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page."