How to Get Rid of Dog Pee Smell on Ceramic
A little pee really never hurt anyone, but it can certainly leave behind an awful smell. If you’re looking for a quick and easy to solution to get rid of strong dog urine smell from ceramic, slate or porcelain tiles, you’re in luck.
We have an easy solution for getting rid of dog pee smell once and for all.
How to eliminate dog pee smell from ceramic floors and tiles
Simply follow the steps below to remove dog urine odors from ceramic.
It’s not the tiles themselves that smell of dog pee. It’s the grout and tile joints. These porous surfaces can absorb all sorts of odors – especially dog urine. You can clean your ceramic tiles all you want, but if the dog urine has seeped into the grout, the only way to get rid of the pee smell completely is with a dog urine odor neutralizer like Urine Odor Neutralizer.
To get dog pee smell out of ceramic, slate or porcelain tiles
- Transfer Urine Odor Neutralizer to a squirt bottle and apply directly to grout.
- Wipe off any excess product with a damp cloth.
- Allow grout to air dry. No need to rinse.
And that’s it – no more dog urine smell in your ceramic tiles!
Gravity works on urine, too, which means it may have seeped deep into the grout – especially if your dog has urinated on this same spot more than once. If Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer doesn’t get 100% rid of the urine smell, it means the product didn’t come into contact with all the odor-causing molecules in the urine. Simply repeat the treatment until the smell is completely gone.
Also make sure you’re treating the entire area the dog has peed on. If necessary, get down on your knees and use your nose to sniff out any areas you might have missed. It’s better to treat a larger-than-necessary area than to miss some of the urine.
Why use Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn dog urine odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years!
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them completely on contact
- Easy to use – just squirt and walk away
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be used as needed
- Alcohol-based – neutralizes odors on contact and then evaporates quickly to leave surfaces dry; no risk of mold
- Won’t degrade grout or discolor ceramic, slate or porcelain tiles, even with regular use
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Can also be used on fabrics, wood and countless other surfaces that smell of urine
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
- Works equally well on human urine and all pet urine (dogs, horses, rodents, etc.)
So long dog pee smell on ceramic!
Getting rid of strong dog pee smell on ceramic and other tiles really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.