How to get rid of dog pee smell outside the house
Outdoor dogs can do their business in all sorts of places: on the lawn, in flower beds and even in shrubs. Over time, the urine smell can become quite intense. Get rid of the dog pee smell and enjoy your outdoor space again in no time! Purodora Lab has two easy-to-use products proven to eliminate dog urine odors from all sorts of outdoor surfaces.
How to eliminate dog urine odors from outdoor surfaces
Simply follow these steps to remove dog urine odors from outdoor surfaces.
To remove dog pee smell from wood or concrete decks & surfaces:
- Spray the affected area with 3 Tbsp (45 ml) of Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer mixed with 4 cups (1 L) of warm water.
- Allow surface to air dry; do not rinse.
To remove dog pee smell from lawns & shrubs:
- Spray the affected area with ½ cup (120 ml) of Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer mixed with 1 gallon (4 L) of warm water. This product will not damage grass.
- Allow surface to air dry; do not rinse.
To remove dog pee smell from fabrics:
- Spray Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer on both sides of the affected surface.
- Allow to air dry. No rinsing required.
- To remove urine odors that have embedded in thick upholstered seats or cushions, locate the spot where the urine has soaked in. Then make a circle (using a string or other means) around the affected area. Make the circle 4 to 5 inches bigger than you think it needs to be to ensure you reach all of the urine (it may have spread beyond the visible stain). Use a syringe and needle to inject Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer directly into the cushion. Inject between 3 to 5 ml of the undiluted product at 1-inch (2.5 cm) intervals. Start at the outer edge of the circle and work your way in toward the center. That way you’ll be sure that the product will reach all of the urine. Finish the job by spraying the product all over the outer fabric. Allow to air dry. No rinsing required.
*Alcohol-based products like Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer can leave a dark ring on some colored fabrics where the dye has not set properly. No need to worry! Simply rub the fabric with a damp cloth and the stain will disappear immediately.
A single treatment with Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer or Urine Odor Neutralizer usually does the trick, but you can respray the surface as needed to neutralize heavy or deeply embedded dog urine.
Why use Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer
- 2-in-1 concentrated disinfectant cleaner & animal odor neutralizer that works magic on pet urine and even skunk smells
- Eliminates urine odors from all sorts of surfaces – grass, shrubs, gravel, asphalt, decks & more
- Eliminates unwanted smells on contact, instead of temporarily masking them like air fresheners
- Can also be used both inside & outside the home to clean and disinfect all sorts of surfaces
- pH neutral formula won’t damage wood floors, walls, ceilings, ceramics, cabinets, concrete, etc.
- Safe for the environment & its inhabitants
- Leaves a pleasant mint smell in the air for several hours
Why use Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer
- Eliminates the smell of animal urine, including skunk smell, from virtually any hard or soft surface, both indoors or out (fabric and leather car seats, wood floors, ceramic, concrete, mattresses, carpets, sofas and more)
- Eliminates odors on contact, never masks them
- Neutralizes stubborn odors that have been present for months or years
- Easy to use
- Alcohol based: Dries very quickly and won’t cause soft surfaces to mildew or wood to swell
- Won’t stain fabrics like water-based products
- Leaves a pleasant citrus scent
No more dog pee smell in the backyard!
Getting rid of dog pee smell from your yard really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your yard smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page."