How to Get Rid of Cat Pee Smell on Concrete
So your cat peed on the concrete floor in your home and now it stinks of urine? Concrete is extremely porous, which means odors can seep deeply below the surface. Fortunately, Purodora Lab has a foolproof solution for getting rid of strong cat urine smell completely.
How to eliminate cat pee smell from concrete floors and walls
You can clean your concrete floor all you want, but chances are the cat urine has seeped below the porous surface. The only way to get 100% rid of the strong cat pee smell is with a cat urine odor neutralizer like Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer.
To remove cat pee smell from concrete floors, walls, decks, etc.
- First clean the concrete with Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant and Animal Odor Neutralizer. Mix ½ cup of product in 1 gallon (4 L) of lukewarm water and wash floor.
- Allow floor to air dry or use a heater.
- When floor is dry, spray the area the cat urinated on with Purodora Urine Odor Neutralizer.
- Ventilate the room and allow surface to air dry. Do not rinse off.
And that’s it – your concrete no longer smells of cat urine!
Gravity works on urine, too, which means it may have seeped deep into the concrete – especially if your cat has urinated on this same spot more than once. If Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer doesn’t get 100% rid of the urine smell, it means the product didn’t come into contact with all the odor-causing molecules in the urine. Simply repeat the treatment until the smell is completely gone.
Also make sure you’re treating the entire area the cat has peed on. If necessary, get down on your knees and use your nose to sniff out any areas you might have missed. It’s better to treat a larger-than-necessary area than to miss some of the urine.
Why use Purodora Lab Urine Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn cat urine odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them permanently on contact
- Easy to use – just spray and walk away
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Alcohol-based – neutralizes odors on contact and then evaporates quickly to leave surfaces dry; no risk of mold
- Won’t degrade or discolor concrete, even with regular use
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Can also be used on fabrics, wood and countless other surfaces that smell of urine
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
- Works equally well on human urine and all pet urine (dogs, horses, rodents, etc.)
Why use Purodora Lab Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces Disinfectant & Animal Odor Neutralizer
- 2-in-1 concentrated disinfectant cleaner & animal odor neutralizer that works magic on pet urine and even skunk smells
- Eliminates urine odors from all sorts of surfaces – grass, shrubs, gravel, asphalt, decks & more
- Eliminates unwanted smells on contact, instead of temporarily masking them like air fresheners
- Can also be used both inside & outside the home to clean and disinfect all sorts of surfaces
- pH neutral formula won’t damage wood floors, walls, ceilings, ceramics, cabinets, concrete, etc.
- Safe for the environment & its inhabitants
- Leaves a pleasant mint smell in the air for several hours
So long pee smell!
Getting rid of cat pee smell in concrete really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Get to the source of the problem
Cats are instinctively clean and will rarely do their business anywhere other than in their litter box, unless they have reason to do so. If urinating outside the litter box becomes a recurring problem, you might want to take a closer look at your cat’s behavior to see if there’s an underlying issue. It could be a medical condition that’s causing your cat to lose bladder control – or simply a change in its daily routine. If in doubt about your cat’s health, consult a veterinarian, just to be sure!
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.