Does your cat’s litter box stink – no matter how often you clean it or replace the litter? If your home has been stinking of cat pee, you can finally breathe easy. Purodora Lab has foolproof solution for getting rid of the strong cat urine smell once and for all.
How to eliminate cat pee smell from litter boxes
You can replace the litter and clean the box all you want, but if the cat urine has seeped into the plastic (which absorbs odors like crazy), the only way to get rid of the strong cat pee smell is with a cat urine odor neutralizer like Purodora Lab Litter Box Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer.
To keep the litter box from smelling up the house, follow these steps:
- Empty the litter box.
- Spray the entire inside of box with Purodora Lab Litter Box Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer.
- Leave the product on for 10 minutes so that it can penetrate into the pores of the plastic, then rinse off with water.
- Dry the litter box and add new litter.
No more smelly litter box!
Why use Purodora Lab Litter Box Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer
- 2-in-1 cleaner and odor neutralizer specifically formulated to neutralize litter odors (urine and feces) on contact.
- Seeps into the pores of plastic to reach and neutralize the molecules causing the strong cat pee smell. Once neutralized, these molecules stop emitting odors forever.
- Easy to use: Just spray, wait a few minutes and rinse.
- Tolerated by most cats.
- Safe for your pet, as well as for you and your family. The environment, too!
- Can be used as often as needed, without degrading the plastic in litter boxes.
Pro tips for stopping your cat’s litter box from smelling up the house
Now that you’ve taken care of your smelly litter box problem, here are some extra tips from our experts on how to prevent the cat pee odor from returning:
- Keep the litter box in a well-ventilated area. It’s easy for odors to get trapped in small or poorly ventilated rooms.
- Leave plenty of space around the litter box. Your cat will be less likely to avoid the litter box and urinate elsewhere. (See what you can do if your cat urinates outside its litter box.)
- Try a different brand of litter, especially if your cat has been rejecting its litter box. Not all litter is the same; some control odors better than others. Some cats can also be fussy about the type of litter used. Using a brand that your cat accepts will make your life much easier!
- Replace the litter box every year. Litter boxes aren’t meant to last forever. Eventually, they will degrade and absorb too much pee smell.
So long stinky litter box!
All Purodora Lab Litter Box Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer leaves behind is a fresh scent that doesn’t bother cats.
Getting rid of the strong smell in your cat’s litter box really is that quick and easy.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Get Purodora Lab products online or at one of our retailers near you! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure it has the product you’re looking for in stock.
To find the retailer nearest you, click here.
Here’s to your home smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.