How to Get Rid of Spoiled Food Smell in Freezer?
Your freezer broke down and you realized it too late? You came back from a weekend away to discover there's been a power outage? Throwing out groceries is painful enough; no need to get rid of the freezer too, just because it stinks of rotten food. All you need to do is eliminate the spoiled food smell. Here’s how – the quick and easy way.
Get rid of spoiled food smell in a freezer
- Unplug and empty the freezer.
- Spray entire inside of freezer with Purodora Lab Garbage Bin & Container Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer (don’t let the name fool you; it also works wonders on spoiled food smells).
- Allow product to act for 15 minutes then wipe surface with a clean cloth.
- Rinse surfaces 2 or 3 times with 1 capful of bleach mixed in a half-bucket of warm water (so that the scent of Purodora Lab Garbage Bin & Container Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer doesn’t get into the food).
- Dry entire inside of freezer with a clean cloth.
- Plug the freezer back in.
Why use Purodora Lab Garbage Bin & Container Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of powerful odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years!
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them completely on contact
- Ready-to-use product
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Can also be used in exterior and indoor garbage, recycling and compost bins
So long rotten food smell in freezer
Getting rid of that awful rotten food smell in your freezer really is that quick and easy!
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Here’s to your freezer smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.