How to Get Rid of Oil Spill Smell?
Spilled fuel oil in your basement or garage and can’t get rid of the oil smell? Purodora Lab has more than 35 years of expertise in odor-neutralizing technology. We have a product to eliminate virtually any unwanted smell – including fuel oil. Our products never mask or hide unwanted odors, they immediately and permanently neutralize them on contact.
How to get rid of oil smell on concrete
- Spray concrete with ½ cup (120 ml) of Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer mixed in 1 gallon (4 L) of warm water.
- Allow surface to air dry. Do not rinse.
- Repeat as needed.
How to get oil smell out of a carpet
- Mix ½ cup (120 ml) of Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer in 1 gallon (4 L) of warm water.
- Clean carpet with carpet cleaner.
- Allow surface to air dry.
How to get oil smell out of clothes
- Mix ½ cup (120 ml) of Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer in 1 gallon (4 L) of warm water.
- Soak clothes in solution for a few hours then wash in the washing machine as usual with your usual laundry detergent.
- Dry clothes as usual.
Why use Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn fuel oil odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years!
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them completely on contact
- Also eliminates skunk, sewer and fire odors in concrete, brick and rough lumber
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
No more fuel oil smell!
Getting rid of stubborn fuel oil smells in your home or garage really is that quick and easy – even when you’ve got a big oil spill on your hands!
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Here’s to your home and garage smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.