How to get rid of sewer smell in home
A backed-up sewer is many a homeowner’s worse nightmare. Even after the worst of the mess has been cleaned up, the smell of sewage can linger for months. Unless if you use Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Odor Neutralizer. It’ll have your home smelling fresh as a daisy in no time. At Purodora Lab, we have over 35 years of odor-neutralizing expertise. We can help you get rid of virtually any unwanted odor – including those noxious sewer smells.
Get rid of sewer smell in a basement floor drain
- Dilute 1/2 cup (120 ml) of Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer in 1L of water.
- Pour mixture into the drain.
- Allow to act. No need to flush the drain with water.
- Repeat as needed.
Get rid of sewer smell on a concrete floor
- Dilute 1/2 cup (120 ml) of Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer in 1 gallon (4 L) of warm water.
- Spray concrete floor with mixture.
- Allow to surface to air dry. No need to rinse.
- Repeat as needed.
Why use Purodora Lab Sewage & Fuel Oil Cleaner & Odor Neutralizer
- Gets rid of stubborn sewage odors – even if they’ve been around for months or years
- Doesn’t mask odors like some other products; it neutralizes them completely on contact
- Also eliminates skunk, fuel oil and fire odors in concrete, brick and rough lumber
- 1 treatment usually does the trick, but can be repeated as needed
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Leaves a fresh citrus scent
No more sewage smell!
Getting rid of stubborn sewage smells in your home or basement really is that quick and easy – even after a major sewer backup.
Like products that are fast, effective and easy to use?
Here’s to your home and basement smelling good again!
We work hard to make Purodora Lab odor neutralizers the best on the market. Got a question about our products or innovative odor-neutralizing molecular technology? Ask away! You can reach us at the contact info at the bottom of the page.