Athletic wear such as running shoes, hockey equipment and sports bags can really start to stink in a surprisingly short amount of time. Don’t sweat it! All you need is a good sports gear odor eliminator. Here’s how you can remove sweat odor from stinky gloves, coats, boots and more – with just a couple of sprays.
Sneakers smell? Don’t mask the smell, eliminate it!
Not all sports and athletic gear are easy to wash, such as running shoes, ski boots and hockey equipment. But that doesn’t mean you have to live with the stink. With just one product you can get rid of perspiration odor from any shoe, boot, coat, glove, bag – you name it. Just spray and walk away! Now you can breathe easy whenever you open your sports bag.
Best odor eliminator for gym clothes, sports gear and more
Purodora Perspiration Odor Neutralizer is hands-down the best odor eliminator for athletic gear, footwear and any other smelling athletic wear you can’t easily toss in the washing machine.
- It permanently eliminates sweat odors, instead of simply masking them temporarily like other products
- It’s safe to use on all clothes and sports equipment
- It’s easy to use – just spray
- It’s guaranteed to work
- It works equally well on wet or dry equipment
- It’s a water-based odor neutralizer
- It leaves a fresh, clean scent
Simply spray the inside of shoes, gear, jackets, gloves, etc. at the end of each workout. Purodora Perspiration Odor Neutralizer even works on wet, sweaty shoes and sports gear.
To prevent footwear and sports gear from smelling
- Spray footwear and sports gear after every use to prevent them from stinking.
- Be sure to spray shoes and boots all the way into the bottom and tips of toes.
- Didn’t get rid of all the sweat smell the first time? It’s possible the neutralizer didn’t reach all of the fibers. Simply respray a second time a few days later.
Get rid of all your odor problems
Struggling with other persistent and hard-to-eliminate odors? Check out our many other odor removers for virtually any odor problem. Or ask us – we’re here to help! Contact us by email, phone or live chat. We’ll help you breathe easy again!